Convenient Way To Change Address

Sharon Austin Ministry News



Members of the public who need to change their addresses for electoral purposes will soon find it more convenient to do so.

Persons who have changed their address may visit the post office and complete a Notice of Change of Residence form.

This form will be placed in an envelope and left at the post office for delivery to the Electoral Department.

A specimen poster will be displayed at each Post Office to assist the public with the necessary changes.

Share this post with a friend...Email this to someoneShare on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn