(Stock Image)

The Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security has reminded agricultural workers employed in areas which require them to be on the road during curfew hours that they must be in possession of an emergency pass. 

The pass will be issued by the Ministry of Innovation, Science and Technology.

Operators of farms should submit the following information of essential agricultural employees: full names, job titles, addresses, national registration numbers, mobile phone numbers, email addresses, vehicle numbers, and names of the farming operations.  They must also provide their names, titles and contact information.

 This information should be emailed to the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security, Terry Bascombe at tbascombe@agriculture.gov.bb, or the Chief Agricultural Officer, Leslie Brereton at lbrereton@agriculture.gov.bb.             

Persons may also contact the Permanent Secretary at 234-5240, for further information.


Pin It on Pinterest