The Barbados Civil Aviation’s medical examiners continue to make themselves available for the provision of services in aviation medical assessments, and applicants are advised that assessments will be conducted by appointments only.
Doctors approved to conduct civil aviation medical assessments are:
- Dr. Guy Kirton, Holborn House, 36 Pine Road, Belleville, St. Michael, Tel.: 430-9157;
- Dr. Janneke Haywood, Coverley Medical Centre, Coverley, Christ Church, Tel.: 627-1000;
- Dr. Michael Charles, Quality Care Medical Centre, “Sefton Lodge”, Brittons Cross Road, St. Michael, Tel.: 228-0243;
- Dr. Kim Solomon, Healthwise Medical Clinic, Cnr. Lowlands & Pilgrim Road, Christ Church, Tel.: 420-8389;
- Dr. Ricardo Coppin, Anruco Medical Centre, Jordans Supermarket Complex, Fitts Village, St. James, Tel.:438-1484.
To apply for a licence or any aviation document, applicants are asked to download the relevant application forms from the website of the Barbados Civil Aviation Department, or email email@example.com to receive those forms.
Applicants should properly complete the forms; scan these and supporting documents, including medical certificates, logbook pages and the EZPAY receipts as appropriate, and send to the above email address.
Individuals will be notified by telephone or email when licences and certificates are ready for collection. Collection will be from the Civil Aviation Building, Charnocks, Christ Church.