The Ministry of Health and Wellness encourages the public to take note of the important COVID-19 contact numbers listed below.
Persons should also familiarise themselves with the purpose and function of each number.
COVID-19 HOTLINE – 536-4500
- Queries on testing
- Travel protocol
- General COVID-19 questions
COVID-19 MONITORING UNIT – 536-3865
- Breaches in protocols
- Breaches in the emergency directives
- Breaches in isolation and quarantine
- Advice on cleaning and sanitising of the space after a COVID-19 case
- Assistance in implementing protocols
- Education for management and staff
- General COVID-19 complaints
COVID-19 VACCINE HOTLINE – 536-8222
- Queries on vaccine certificates
- Queries on vaccine administration
COVID-19 CALL CENTRE FOR HOME QUARANTINE AND HOME ISOLATION – 536-1800
- Queries from persons in home quarantine or home isolation.
G-suite information (online classrooms) – call the Ministry’s help desk at 535-0798.
COVID-19 ISOLATION CENTRE
Harrison’s Point Isolation Centre’s 24-hour Client Relations Help Desk – 538-9973
NATIONAL INSURANCE SCHEME (NIS)
467-4647, 431-7400 EXT. 2301 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the National Insurance Scheme’s COVID-19 information web page – Read more on how the NIS is ensuring the timely processing of claims here
Click for NIS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
BARBADOS REVENUE AUTHORITY (BRA)
535-3829 or email@example.com
*Please note, contact information may be subject to change (information as of November 2021).
Barbados Government Information Service