Q. How do I access the online ED form?
A. The online ED form is available at: www.travelform.gov.bb.
Q. How long in advance will I be able to complete the online ED form before travelling?
A. Anytime within seventy (72) hours prior to travel. Travelers are strongly urged to submit the form no later than 24 hours prior to travel to Barbados
Q. Who needs to fill out the online ED form?
A. All Incoming passengers must complete the online ED form. Departing passengers from Barbados are not required to complete the form.
Q. Do I need to travel with a COVID-19 PCR Test result?
A. All travellers are strongly encouraged to take a PCR COVID-19 test within 72 hours of travel and bring the negative PCR COVID-19 test result with them from an accredited or certified facility/laboratory. EFFECTIVE JULY 15, test results must be submitted electronically via the online ED form and travellers must bring a copy of those results with them. These tests must be validated by the Ministry of Health and Wellness in Barbados and should bear the name of the traveller.
Q. Do all members of the travel party have to complete a separate online ED form?
A. Yes, all members of the travel party (groups of persons travelling together) will have to complete the form.
Q. Do I need to complete a separate online ED form for my spouse or child who is a minor?
A. Complete a separate Immigration form for spouse and children under the age of 18 years. Complete one (1) joint Customs form for spouse and children under the age of 18 years.
Q. Where does the information inputted into the online ED form go?
A. It is stored in the Barbados Immigration and Customs secure databases.
Q. Will a passenger be required to answer additional questions after completing the online ED form?
A. Additional passenger screening will be done at the discretion of the Immigration or Customs Officers.
Q. What will I receive after completing the online ED form?
A. Two (2) receipts will be emailed to you – One (1) for Immigration and One (1) for Customs.
Q. What should I do with the two (2) receipts that are generated after I complete the online ED form?
A. Save on your mobile device or print the two receipts. Present to Barbados Immigration and Customs Officers.
Q. Where do passengers who have completed the online ED form go upon arrival?
A. Upon arrival in Barbados, you will receive specific instructions on how to transit through the airport in keeping with Barbados COVID-19 Travel Protocols.
Online ED Form Procedure:
- CLICK on the online ED form link at www.travelform.gov.bb
- IMMIGRATION: Complete individual form for yourself, spouse and children under the age of 18 years
- CUSTOMS: Complete joint form for yourself, spouse and children under the age of 18 years, answer the declaration questions on screen
- ACKNOWLEDGE: Complete your arrival declaration and take your receipts to Immigration and Customs
- Save receipts to your mobile device or print receipts
- PRESENT: Present your immigration receipt on your mobile device or in paper form and travel documents to Barbados Immigration Officers
- PRESENT: Present your customs receipt on your mobile device or in paper form and travel documents to Barbados Customs Officer after you’ve received your baggage
- WELCOME: Welcome to Barbados!