No Payment For Extension Services

Members of the public are asked to note that there are no charges for extension services offered by the Ministry of Agriculture, Food, Fisheries and Water Resource Management.

The Ministry has made it clear that it does NOT offer a tree or plant spraying service, and any request for payment should be reported to the Ministry immediately at telephone number 434-5084 or PBX 434-5000.

Pin It on Pinterest