Members of the public are advised that sample analysis has resumed at the Government Analytical Services Laboratory.
The Laboratory will operate on Mondays to Fridays from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Individuals desirous of utilizing this service will be required to observe the following measures, implemented to keep the laboratory personnel and visitors safe, in adherence with the COVID-19 public health directive:
- Requests should be communicated to the laboratory by calling 535-1740 or emailing GAS.firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Persons will be advised on the time and date for sample submission or collection of sample receptacles;
- Persons visiting the lab must wear the appropriate face mask;
- Samples will be received in a sample receipt area located outside the main laboratory area;
- Entry into the main laboratory will be limited.
The Government Analytical Services Laboratory is also reminding customers to observe physical distancing at all times and practice good hand and respiratory hygiene.