The public is advised that there are three government COVID-19 testing sites. They are the Wildey Gymnasium, Wildey, St. Michael; the Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael, and the Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael.
The opening times for the government testing sites are as follows:
- Mondays to Saturdays- 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. (There is a break for lunch from 12:00 until 1:00 p.m.)
- Sundays – 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Eunice Gibson Polyclinic
- Mondays to Fridays – 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. (There is a break for lunch from 12:30 until 1:30 p.m.)
- Saturdays and Sundays – 8:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
Branford Taitt Polyclinic
- Mondays to Fridays – 8:00 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. (There is a break for lunch from 1:30 until 2:30 p.m.)
- Saturdays and Sundays – 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
Persons visiting the Eunice Gibson and Branford Taitt Polyclinics, Monday to Friday, are advised to arrive at least 30 minutes before their closing times.