Relatives and friends of inmates at Her Majesty’s Prison (HMP) Dodds may now place money on the commissary through the online EZpay+ platform to allow inmates to access funds to promptly meet their daily needs.
This was made possible through a partnership between HMP Dodds and the Ministry of Innovation, Science and Smart Technology, to use the Government’s online payment platform to facilitate such a process.
To access this service, an inmate’s family and/or friends may register or login to EZpay+ at www.ezpay.gov.bb.
When seeking to activate this service on EZpay+, persons should:
- Click on the blue icon marked Prison Service on the dashboard,
- Enter the inmate’s full name and institutional number. They may also search for this information if they are unsure of the number via a search button.
- Enter the amount they wish to send.
- Select the description (optional) either phone or commissary.
- Choose a payment option – Credit Card, Mastercard or Visa Debit Card, or Mmoney.
- Then, add to the cart.