The Ministry of Labour and Social Partnership Relations is advising the public that in-office visits to the Labour Department, located at the Warrens Office Complex, Warrens, St. Michael, have been suspended for the period July 13 to 23.
Employers and employees seeking to have concerns addressed should continue to contact the Labour Department.
For assistance with concerns on employment relations matters, for example leave procedures, employment rights and working times, these should be directed to Labour Officers at:
- 535-1506, 535-1507, 535-1508, 535-1509, 535-1510, 535-1511, 535-1512, 535-1526, 535-1533, 535-1566
- 832-0534, 832-0535, 832-0536, 832-0537, 832-0538, 832-0539, 832-0477, 832-0478, 832-0479, 836-1510
Email queries may also be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meanwhile, clients seeking information on Occupational Safety and Health matters are asked to contact the Safety and Health Officers via the Senior Safety and Health Officer at 535-1513 or 826-1513.
Related email queries may also be forwarded to email@example.com
The Chief Labour Officer, Deputy Chief Labour Officer and the Assistant Chief Labour Officer may be contacted as follows:
- Chief Labour Officer: 535-1504 or 836-1504
- Deputy Chief Labour Officer: 535-1503
- Assistant Chief Labour Officer: 535-1505 or 836-1505.