(Stock Image)

Employers and employees seeking to have concerns addressed with respect to Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) as well as Industrial Relations (IR) should continue to contact the Labour Department.

The Ministry of Labour and Social Partnership Relations has advised that the following persons can be reached for assistance with OSH-related matters. They are Chief Labour Officer, Claudette Hope-Greenidge at 836-1504/535-1504 and Deputy Chief Labour Officer, Linda Bowen at 836-1505/535-1505.

For assistance with matters related to IR, members of the public may call Senior Labour Officer, Judamay Williams-Bryan at 836-1510/535-1510 or Senior Safety and Health Officer, Alison Elcock at 826-1513/535-1513.


Pin It on Pinterest