Caregivers may now apply for emergency passes to travel during curfew hours at a new and dedicated email address – email@example.com.
The application process will be managed and overseen by the Ministry of People Empowerment and Elder Affairs. Those caregivers whose applications are approved will then be issued with the passes.
Persons must provide the following information to have their applications processed:
- Caregiver’s full name and National Registration Number
- Full name and National Registration Number of the person being cared for
- Tasks being performed
- Frequency of tasks
- Address of the caregiver
- Address of the person being cared for
- Mobile number and email of the caregiver
- Vehicle / licence number of the caregiver