(Stock Photo)

Farmers whose operations require them to travel during the restricted hours are reminded that the completed application form for the emergency pass should only be submitted to emergency.pass@barbados.gov.bb

This also applies to farmers applying for passes on behalf of employees who must work during this time.

The guidelines are as follows:

  1. Submit the name, address, contact information and details of the farming operation to the Acting Chief Agricultural Officer at lbrereton@agriculture.gov.bb.

  2. Once the information has been verified, the person making the request will receive an online application form.

  3. Complete the form and submit it to emergency.pass@barbados.gov.bb.

Persons are further reminded that passes are being issued by the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Technology.  Once the application has been approved, the pass would be sent to the recipient’s phone via text message.

Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security

Pin It on Pinterest