(Stock Photo)

The public is advised that legitimate complaints to the Ministry of Transport, Works and Water Resources, regarding personal injuries, vehicular claims or both, must be submitted by letter, addressed to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Transport Works and Water Resources and sent to the Ministry’s Legal Unit, at mtw.legalunit@barbados.gov.bb.

The letter must outline the facts of the incident, including the date; time; location; type of vehicle and registration number; evidence of the incident in the form of photographs; police and or insurance reports.

Additionally, a copy of the driver’s licence; the licence registration card; the vehicle insurance certificate, as well as receipts for the repairs must accompany the claim.

Receipts must have a legible date; business name; address; telephone number; signature and business or other stamp. Only receipts will be accepted. Invoices and quotations will not be accepted.

All documents must be legible and indicate a time period coinciding with the incident.

Ministry of Transport, Works and Water Resources

View the most recent Travel Protocols by

COVID-19 Info

Click Here

COVID-19 Protocols

Click Here

Pin It on Pinterest