(Photo: Ministry of Transport, Works and Water Resources)

Persons who paid for their driver’s licence for the first time and those who paid for a transfer from their overseas licence to a Barbados Licence between July 2020 and October 2021, are asked to visit the Barbados Licensing Authority (BLA) headquarters, The Pine, St. Michael, to have their photographs taken only

This action is being taken as the BLA continues to reduce its backlog of cases.

Persons who paid from July 2020 to February 2021 must visit the Authority between 5:00 and 8:00 p.m. on the dates below:   

Period PaidPhotograph Dates
July 2020Wednesday, 20th October
August 2020Thursday, 21st October
September 2020Friday, 22nd October
October 2020Monday, 25th October
November 2020Tuesday, 26th October
December 2020Wednesday, 27th October
January 2021Thursday, 28th October
February 2021Friday, 29th October

Those who paid between March and October 2021 must visit the Authority between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.:

Months PaidPhotograph Dates
March 2021                                                               Monday, 1st November
April 2021                                                                  Tuesday, 2nd November
May 2021                                                                      Wednesday, 3rd November
June 2021                                                                    Thursday, 4th November
July 2021   Friday, 5th November
August 2021                                                              Monday, 8th November
September 2021                                                      Tuesday, 10th November
October 2021                                                            Wednesday, 11th November

All cards will be mailed through the general postal courier. There will be no face-to-face pick up at any of the BLA offices during this time.

First-time cardholders must bring their pass certificate, Barbados Identification Card, or Barbados Passport, and their receipt .

Persons with transfers from an overseas licence to a Barbados one, must bring their overseas licence, Barbados Identification Card or Barbados Passport, and their receipt.

The Barbados Licensing Authority and the Ministry of Transport Works and Water Resources apologise for the delay, and thank the public for its patience.

Ministry of Transport, Works and Water Resources

Pin It on Pinterest