(Stock Photo)

The registration of vessels used for water sports, applications for speedboat drivers’ licences and the issuances of speedboat drivers’ licenses must now be completed at the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and the Blue Economy. 

It is located in the Civil Aviation Department Building, Charnocks, Christ Church.

Persons may contact the Shipping Superintendent at 535-3311, the Assistant Shipping Superintendent at 535-3310 or the Clerk Typist at 535-3312 to have their queries or concerns addressed.


Pin It on Pinterest