All registered charities or exempt charities that received donations during the 2011 income year, are reminded that a Statement of Payment to Charities must be submitted to the Department of Inland Revenue on or before February 28.

The relevant national registration??numbers must be included in the statements which are submitted to the department.??

Taxpayers may submit the information electronically to the Commissioner via the Electronic Tax Administration System by using either the web form or an XML schema, examples of which can be found on the website at

Further information and assistance can be obtained by contacting the Compliance Division at 430-3157/58/59/60.

Pin It on Pinterest