The "PBX" at the Drainage Division is temporarily out of order.

In cases of drainage and flooding emergencies, members of the public are asked to call telephone number 426-2099.

For emergencies after 4:30 p.m. persons may call the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of the Environment, Water Resources and Drainage at 467-5721.

The Ministry will undertake to relay the requisite information to Drainage officials.

The Drainage Division, and by extension, the Ministry of the Environment, regrets any inconvenience caused.??

Pin It on Pinterest