The Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccines will be administered at a number of centres and community sites on Monday, November 8.
The schedule is as follows:
• Sharon Moravian Church Hall, Sharon, St. Thomas – 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Mile-and-a-Quarter, St. Peter – 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Masonic Centre, Salters, St. George – 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Christ Church Parish Church Hall, Church Hill, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Community Engagement Sites:
• Springer Memorial Secondary School, Government Hill, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• St. Philip Primary School, Church Village, St. Philip – 1:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Students 12 to 18 years may visit any centre or pop-up clinic to receive the Pfizer vaccine. Persons who wish to receive their first dose are advised to walk with their identification card. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card.
Booster shots for the AstraZeneca vaccine will also be available at all of the sites for persons 18 years and older who had their second injection six months ago or longer.