COVID-19 vaccines will be available at various sites across the island on Monday, October 18. Members of the public should note the locations and operating times below.
- Princess Margaret Secondary School, Six Roads, St. Philip – 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Sharon Moravian Church Hall, Sharon, St. Thomas – 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Mile-and-a-Quarter, St. Peter – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Masonic Centre, Salters, St. George – 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Christ Church Parish Church Hall, Church Hill, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Building No. 2, Harbour Industrial Park, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Community Engagement Sites:
- Mount Olive Holy Temple, Carrington Village, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Rices Resource Centre, Rices, St. Philip – 1:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Mobile Bus Site:
• Roy Smith’s Bar and Minimart, Silver Sands, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The AstraZeneca and Sinopharm vaccines will be available to adults 18 years and older. Students aged 12 to 18 may visit any centre or mobile site to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose are advised to walk with their national identification cards. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination cards.