COVID-19 vaccines will continue to be administered tomorrow, Friday, October 22, at several locations across the island. The venues and operating times are listed below.
- Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Princess Margaret Secondary School, Six Cross Roads, St. Philip – 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Masonic Centre, Salters, St. George – 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Building No. 2 Harbour Industrial Park, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Community Pop-up Clinics:
- Faith Wesleyan Holiness Church, Jackson, St. Michael – 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- St. Christopher Primary, St. Christopher, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Mahaica Playing Field, Speightstown, St. Peter – 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Police Band Headquarters, District A Police Station, Station Hill, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- St. Margaret’s Primary School, Newcastle, St. John – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Popular Discount, Kendal Hill, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- St. Catherine’s Cricket Club, Bayfield, St. Philip – 1:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Wotton Housing Area, Wotton, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Valery Housing Area, Valery, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The AstraZeneca and Sinopharm vaccines will be available to adults 18 years and older. Persons who wish to receive their first doses are advised to walk with their national identification cards. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination cards.
The Immunisation Unit further advises that there will be no administering of first doses of Pfizer vaccine at this time. Second doses, however, are available for both students, aged 12 to 18, and adults who have received their first dose. These persons should visit a vaccination site of their choice on the return date listed on their vaccination card.
Additionally, AstraZeneca boosters are being offered, at this time, to persons 70 years and older and immunocompromised individuals, whose second dose was administered before the end of April. These persons are advised to visit the Masonic Centre, Salters, St. George, or any site of their choice to receive their booster shot.