Vaccinations will be administered at several centres and community engagement sites tomorrow, Monday, September 27.
The venues and operating times for the centres are:
- Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Building No. 2 Harbour Industrial Park – 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
From 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.:
- The Masonic Centre, Salters, St. George
- The Christ Church Parish Church Hall, Church Hill, Christ Church
- Mile-and-a-Quarter Seventh Day Adventist Church, Mile-and-a-Quarter, St. Peter
- Sharon Moravian Church Hall, Sharon, St. Thomas
The community engagement sites are:
- Sandy Lane Hotel, Sandy Lane, St. James – 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Solidarity House, Harmony Hall, St. Michael -10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- King George V Memorial Park, St. Philip – 1:00 to 7:00 p.m.
All three vaccines – AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Sinopharm – will be available at all of the listed sites. Students 12 to 18 years may visit any centre or pop-up clinic to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose are advised to walk with their identification card. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card.