Vaccinations will be administered at several centres and pop-clinics across the island, tomorrow, Tuesday, September 28. The centres and operating times are:
- Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Building No. 2, Harbour Industrial Park, St. Michael – 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
From 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.:
- The Masonic Centre, Salters, St. George
- Christ Church Parish Church Hall, Church Hill, Christ Church
- Sharon Moravian Church Hall, Sharon, St. Thomas
- Mile-and-a-Quarter Seventh Day Adventist Church, Mile-and-a-Quarter, St. Peter
Community engagement sites are:
- National Union of Public Workers Headquarters, Dalkeith, St. Michael -10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Banks Holdings Ltd., Newton, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
All three vaccines – AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Sinopharm – will be available at all of the listed sites. Students 12 to 18 years may visit any centre or pop-up clinic to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose are advised to walk with their identification card. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card.