Vaccinations will be administered at several centres and community pop-up clinics across the island tomorrow, Thursday, September 30. The venues and operating times are as follows:
- Building No. 2 Harbour Industrial Park, St. Michael – 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
From 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.:
- Mile-and-a-Quarter Seventh Day Adventist Church, Mile-and-a-Quarter, St. Peter
- Christ Church Parish Church Hall. Church Hill, Christ Church
- Princess Margaret Secondary School, Six Roads, St. Philip
The community pop-clinics will be:
- Holy Innocents Church Hall, Welchman Hall, St. Thomas – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Barbados Public Workers’ Cooperative Credit Union Ltd., Belmont Road, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Indian Ground Resource Centre, St. Peter – 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
The mobile unit will be at the following locations from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.:
- Drax Hall Resource Centre, Drax Hall, St. George
- Limegrove Cinemas, Limegrove, Holetown, St. James
All three vaccines – AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Sinopharm – will be available at all of the listed sites. Students 12 to 18 years may visit any centre or pop-up clinic to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose are advised to walk with their identification card. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card.