The Immunisation Unit will continue its thrust to vaccinate persons against COVID-19 by administering vaccines at a number of sites across the island.
The venues and times are as follows:
Thursday, October 14
- Princess Margaret Secondary School, Six Cross Roads, St. Philip – 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Masonic Centre, Salters, St. George – 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Christ Church Parish Church Hall, Church Hill, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Mile-and-a-Quarter, St. Peter – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Building No. 2, Harbour Industrial Park, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Community Engagement Sites:
- Mount Gay Distributors, Brighton, St. Michael – 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- NUPW, Dalkeith, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Westbury Primary School, Westbury, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Carlton & A1 Supermarket, Black Rock, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The AstraZeneca and Sinopharm vaccines will be available to adults 18 years and older. Students 12 to 18 years may visit any centre or mobile site to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose are advised to walk with their national identification cards. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination cards.