The Immunisation Unit will be administering COVID-19 vaccines at designated sites tomorrow, Tuesday, October 12. The Vaccination Centres and times are as follows:
- Masonic Centre, Salters, St. George – 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Christ Church Parish Church Hall, Church Hill, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Building No. 2, Harbour Industrial Park, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Mile-and-a-Quarter Seventh-Day Adventist Church, St. Peter -10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Sharon Moravian Church Hall, Sharon, St. Thomas – 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Community Engagement Site:
• Lloyd Erskine Conference Centre, Two Mile Hill, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mobile Bus/Pop-up Sites:
- Coverley Medical Centre, Coverley, Christ Church – 1:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Al-Falah School, Passage Road, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
All three vaccines – AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Sinopharm – will be available at all of the listed sites. Students 12 to 18 years may visit any centre or pop-up clinic to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose are advised to walk with their national identification cards. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination cards.