The vaccination sites that will open tomorrow, Wednesday, October 20, are listed below. They will operate as follows:
- Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Princess Margaret Secondary School, Six Cross Roads, St. Philip – 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Sharon Moravian Church Hall, Sharon, St. Thomas – 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Mile-and-a-Quarter Seventh Day Adventist Church, Mile-and-a-Quarter, St. Peter – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Masonic Centre, Salters, St. George – 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Christ Church Parish Church Hall, Church Hill, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to noon.
- Building No. 2 Harbour Industrial Park, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Community Pop-up Clinics:
- National Housing Corporation, Country Road, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (A drive-through service will also be facilitated at this location.)
- Chalky Mount Wesleyan Holiness Church, Chalky Mount, St. Andrew – 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- St. Mark’s Resource Centre, Blades Hill, St. Philip – 1:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Hanschell Inniss Limited, Fontabelle, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The AstraZeneca and Sinopharm vaccines will be available to adults 18 years and older. Persons who wish to receive their first doses are advised to walk with their national identification cards. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination cards.
The Immunisation Unit further advises that there will be no administering of first doses of Pfizer vaccine at this time. Second doses, however, are available for both students, aged 12 to 18, and adults who have received their first dose.
These persons should visit a vaccination site of their choice on the return date listed on their vaccination card.