Members of the public should familiarise themselves with the COVID-19 vaccination sites which will operate tomorrow, Tuesday, November 16. The locations and times are as follows:
- Masonic Centre, Salters, St. George – 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Christ Church Parish Church Hall, Church Hill, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Building No. 2, Harbour Industrial Park, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sharon Moravian Church Hall, Sharon, St. Thomas – 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Community Engagement Site:
• Springer Memorial Secondary School,Government Hill, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Sinopharm and Johnson and Johnson vaccines will be available at all of the sites. Students 12 to 18 years may visit any centre or pop-up clinic to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose are advised to walk with their identification card. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card.
Booster shots for the AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Sinopharm vaccines will also be available at all of the sites for persons 18 years and older who had their second injection six months ago or longer. Persons getting the booster may present either their blue vaccination card or vaccination certificate.